Advertlets

Thursday 24 April 2008

the beginning...


All the fuss about bloggers has enthralled me to jump on the "BLOG" band wagon as well, and this first post marks the beginning of demon-created.blogspot.com. Many a soul has told me that blogs serve as an online public diary or a medium of self expression... i'm still trying to grasp the idea of penning my thoughts and actions on a public forum for all to read. I guess in a way, this blog could serve as a way of sharing information, pictures, thoughts etc with friends. And through this blog, hopefully i have a means of expression without repercussions, a sedate way of dropping hints to selected parties maybe? But mainly to act as a diary cum memory storage box for myself as i'm known to have quite a selective memory.

Watch this space... as this big-kid is about to start blogging...

cheers!


No comments: