Advertlets

Friday 17 April 2009

Driven

For reasons unbeknown to me, the year of the Bull spurred an unstoppable desire for business growth. Driven by an unknown force to seek not only material wealth but to charge head on into challenges and obstacles, then bask in the glory of success! From winning pitches, successfully executing events, to forging new ventures, i'm engulfed with motivation and energy. A drastic difference from this time last year, where i spent most of my time trying to avoid excessive workload. I suspect that my 30th birthday looming ahead could be a sub-conscious reason for my sudden drive, maybe, i don't know really. Or it could be my high spending habits requiring extra maintenance. More likely its purely "a body in motion tends to stay in motion, a body at rest tends to stay at rest". I pray my business partners & staff share the same sentiments, for it will lead to some major conflicts if they become complacent or are not on the same upward spiralling wavelength. I've yet to take some time or more correctly, i haven't had the time to relax and fully comprehend what the driving force is and what it is that i'm actually getting myself involved in. Growing and expanding at too quick a rate can lead to drastic consequences. I feel i need to take a step back and absorb this before its too late...

Some random updates on Three Sixty's new abode taking shape.

Dual gates and wall being erectedAdding a dash of colourIts gonna be a bright colourful facade.
hacking and smashing!
Brick partition

No comments: