Advertlets

Wednesday 30 March 2016

We have moved



Grand Opening of #campus3sixty

We've moved... on.

I have decided to share my experiences and knowledge about the ups and downs of being an entrepreneur, life's teachings, the wins & lessons in business, and the importance of culture & the team on another wordsmithing page of mine.  Methods and practices that i will be sharing in that blog are not the best nor are they roadmaps for success, merely me sharing my experience, what worked and what didn't in hopes of helping others find their own way. 


I will occasionally be updating personal stuff here in this blog and hope you will keep checking in here every now and then to stay in touch. 



Visit & follow www.jwanheah.com 

I'm a believer in knowledge sharing and always happy to share my experiences and knowledge as well as learn from your experiences. Connect with me and lets chat! 


No comments: